Rereahu 91.8fm | Piopio 92.7fm
Waitomo 99.6fm | Waipā 106.2fm
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All employees of MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi and Immediate Families are not able to enter any promotions or competitions conducted by MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi.
(‘Immediate Families’ include spouses,siblings, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren)
- These Promotion or Competition Rules apply to all MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi Promotions or Competitions conducted on-air, online, on and offsite
The Rules may change from time to time
- Entry into the Promotion or Competition of MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi is deemed to be acceptance of all Terms and Conditions
- MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi reserves the right to exclude, disqualify or deny any person from participating in the Promotion or Competition.
- By participating in MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi Promotions or Competitions you have authorized and permitted MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi to utilize names, photographs, videos and voices for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All entry of personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi and may be used for the purpose of Promotions, Competitions, future promotion and marketing purposes.
- MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi will judge the promotion or competition and decide on the winner every competition, which will be drawn by random pick of entries
(this system could be changed per promotion or competition)
- The entrant must be following MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi on Facebook in order to enter.
- MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion or competition can be awarded the prize.
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or in person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi.
- The Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf.
If the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi may substitute a prize of like or equal value
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi does not take any responsibility of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
The Winner accepts the Prize subject to all terms and conditions stated.
MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi Responsibility
- MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion or Competition at any stage, for any reason.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for personal injury as a result of Promotion or Competition entry or winning the prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, MFM Te Reo o Te Iwi has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.